Peter Hain Lies on National TV (Question Time, 14 Jan 2010)
Having sat through Peter Hain's disgraceful attempts to justify his government's lies over the Iraq War, I didn't find this exchange particularly surprising.
Question Time Audience member: You mention the devolving of policing and justice, but shouldn't we first bring up the question of the West Lothian Question - that's still unanswered and unsolved.
Peter Hain: Well, no I don't think it has been unsolved or unanswered.
Why would anyone vote for that abomination of a man?
Trackback URL for this post:
In a rare display of unity between English and British nationalism, I'd like to join with this Unionist in comending Matt Wither's demolition job on the despicable Peter Hain.
Political colleagues and opponents alike haven’t failed to be impressed by ...
- Charles Kennedy accuses the Conservatives of stoking up English nationalism
- Ed Miliband may not be as daft as Sturgeon thinks
- Prediction: The slumbering lion of English nationalism will finally roar
- Do the Scots oppose an English national holiday?
- The Tories’ English manifesto is to be welcomed
- Might Ed Miliband soon change his tune?
- The 2015 UKIP Manifesto still too British
- If a Constitutional Convention is right for the Union why is it not right for England?