Peter Hain Lies on National TV (Question Time, 14 Jan 2010)
Having sat through Peter Hain's disgraceful attempts to justify his government's lies over the Iraq War, I didn't find this exchange particularly surprising.
Question Time Audience member: You mention the devolving of policing and justice, but shouldn't we first bring up the question of the West Lothian Question - that's still unanswered and unsolved.
Peter Hain: Well, no I don't think it has been unsolved or unanswered.
Why would anyone vote for that abomination of a man?
Trackback URL for this post:
In a rare display of unity between English and British nationalism, I'd like to join with this Unionist in comending Matt Wither's demolition job on the despicable Peter Hain.
Political colleagues and opponents alike haven’t failed to be impressed by ...
- Best of all worlds for Scotland, worst of all worlds for England
- What manner of federal United Kingdom do UKIP favour?
- Peter Hain vs John Redwood
- Reigniting the Barnett Formula debate
- Yes Campaign take the lead in Scottish Referendum poll
- Dear America, wrong flag
- Noble England by Rik Mayhall
- Scotland should have its cake and eat it.