Peter Hain Lies on National TV (Question Time, 14 Jan 2010)
Having sat through Peter Hain's disgraceful attempts to justify his government's lies over the Iraq War, I didn't find this exchange particularly surprising.
Question Time Audience member: You mention the devolving of policing and justice, but shouldn't we first bring up the question of the West Lothian Question - that's still unanswered and unsolved.
Peter Hain: Well, no I don't think it has been unsolved or unanswered.
Why would anyone vote for that abomination of a man?
Trackback URL for this post:
In a rare display of unity between English and British nationalism, I'd like to join with this Unionist in comending Matt Wither's demolition job on the despicable Peter Hain.
Political colleagues and opponents alike haven’t failed to be impressed by ...
- Launch of the Blueprint for ‘Scotland’s Future’: A Red-Letter Day for England?
- Time for a festival of Englishness
- Peter Black AM facing two ways at once
- Jacob Rees-Mogg: England without Scotland would be a small, shrunken, shrivelled place
- Can Ed Miliband Speak for England
- Nick Clegg’s Geopolitical Fruit Kebab
- One Year to Go
- Scottish Lib Dem MPs are of a high calibre says Clegg
- Congratulations to the UK and Scotland
- The Rise of the Little Englander