Tam Lyn Retold
As you may have guessed by the lack of blogging, I am away on my hols, and missing the General Election. But, belatedly, I would like to wish you all a happy May Day - I trust that you were out procreating, as is traditional, rather than smashing up city centres.
This is Tam Lyn Retold, a folk tune from the Scottish Borders given a superb contemporary English reworking by Eliza Carthy and Benjamin Zephaniah.
- Charles Kennedy accuses the Conservatives of stoking up English nationalism
- Ed Miliband may not be as daft as Sturgeon thinks
- Prediction: The slumbering lion of English nationalism will finally roar
- Do the Scots oppose an English national holiday?
- The Tories’ English manifesto is to be welcomed
- Might Ed Miliband soon change his tune?
- The 2015 UKIP Manifesto still too British
- If a Constitutional Convention is right for the Union why is it not right for England?