Tam Lyn Retold
As you may have guessed by the lack of blogging, I am away on my hols, and missing the General Election. But, belatedly, I would like to wish you all a happy May Day - I trust that you were out procreating, as is traditional, rather than smashing up city centres.
This is Tam Lyn Retold, a folk tune from the Scottish Borders given a superb contemporary English reworking by Eliza Carthy and Benjamin Zephaniah.
- Launch of the Blueprint for ‘Scotland’s Future’: A Red-Letter Day for England?
- Time for a festival of Englishness
- Peter Black AM facing two ways at once
- Jacob Rees-Mogg: England without Scotland would be a small, shrunken, shrivelled place
- Can Ed Miliband Speak for England
- Nick Clegg’s Geopolitical Fruit Kebab
- One Year to Go
- Scottish Lib Dem MPs are of a high calibre says Clegg
- Congratulations to the UK and Scotland
- The Rise of the Little Englander