Tam Lyn Retold
As you may have guessed by the lack of blogging, I am away on my hols, and missing the General Election. But, belatedly, I would like to wish you all a happy May Day - I trust that you were out procreating, as is traditional, rather than smashing up city centres.
This is Tam Lyn Retold, a folk tune from the Scottish Borders given a superb contemporary English reworking by Eliza Carthy and Benjamin Zephaniah.
- Gordon Brown’s unprincipled opposition to an English parliament
- Gordon Brown’s Barnett Formula lies
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Conservative solutions to the English Question
- It is Britishness, not Englishness, that is in the dock
- Best of all worlds for Scotland, worst of all worlds for England
- What manner of federal United Kingdom do UKIP favour?
- Peter Hain vs John Redwood
- Reigniting the Barnett Formula debate
- Yes Campaign take the lead in Scottish Referendum poll