Dinosaur Provincial Park
As a kid I was mad about dinosaurs. Most of my spare time during the summer holidays was spent agitating for a trip to the Natural History Museum in London to see the dinosaur and fossil exhibits, and to spend my pocket money on the dinosaur figures in the gift shop.
With this in mind you can imagine my delight when Mrs Toque offered to take me on a road trip to Drumheller and Dinosaur Provincial Park: The Alberta Badlands - the dinotastic centre of the known universe.
Highlights of this slideshow include the crazy landscape of Dinosaur Provincial Park, Big Things (the Stettler Canada Goose, a giant cactus, the world's largest dinosaur - 4x bigger then a real Tyrannosaurus Rex), Mrs Toque's Oilers tattoo, and some daft photos of the exhibits inside the Tyrell Museum.
|Coming soon: A visit to a perogy factory in Edmonton!|
- Gordon Brown’s unprincipled opposition to an English parliament
- Gordon Brown’s Barnett Formula lies
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Conservative solutions to the English Question
- It is Britishness, not Englishness, that is in the dock
- Best of all worlds for Scotland, worst of all worlds for England
- What manner of federal United Kingdom do UKIP favour?
- Peter Hain vs John Redwood
- Reigniting the Barnett Formula debate
- Yes Campaign take the lead in Scottish Referendum poll